Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Deal Announcement: THE FLOOD GIRLS by Richard Fifield

I'm so pleased to announce a new deal for debut author Richard Fifield and his amazing novel THE FLOOD GIRLS.   From the moment I started reading this phenomenal book, set in a tiny town in Montana, I was hooked.  The writing is poignant and hilarious and on every page you can feel the deep love and affection that Richard has for these characters.   The book sold at auction to the wonderful Alison Callahan at Gallery Books/Simon and Schuster and I'm so happy to have made such a terrific agent-editor match: these two are made for each other!



You can "like" the new Flood Girls page on Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/richardfifieldthefloodgirls


And please join me congratulating Richard on twitter at @richard_fifield.


No comments:

Post a Comment