Friday, February 5, 2016

Deal Announcement - HOUSE OF ORANGE by Lianne Oelke

I'm thrilled to share the news of Lianne Oelke's debut book deal for her young adult novel House of Orange, pitched as It's Kind of a Funny Story meets MTV's Daria! Congratulations, Lianne! Here are the details from Children's Bookshelf:



On a personal note, I have never laughed as much while reading a manuscript as I have with House of Orange. Jane Sinner’s world-weary, witty misanthropy is at once familiar and hilarious, and I think readers will delight in recognizing in her their own aggressive passive-aggressions; Lianne has written a book that further broadens the borders of young adult fiction, and I am so excited for others to experience it.

Follow Lianne on Twitter: @lianneoelke

No comments:

Post a Comment