Tuesday, April 26, 2011

internship available

We're looking for an intern who loves to read all kinds of romance from historical to paranormal and suspense from authors like Mary Higgins Clark, Linda Howard, Tami Hoag, Lisa Gardner.

Send us an e-mail to intern@thebentagency.com. Tell us about yourself, include a resume if you have one, but it's not necessary. Include two lists: the last ten books you read and your ten favorite books of all time. We ask for a ten hour a week commitment at the minimum.

We usually get a great many applicants and so I close the application period fairly quickly: watch this space and also twitter for details.

6 comments:

  1. Great opportunity! I'll tweet this tomorrow. Good luck to everyone who interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I'd KILL for an opportunity like this. Sadly I've got that full time job thing going...stupid mortgage! Good luck everyone. I hear that Jenny is as good as they get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my dream job! Does the fact I live in Michigan count against me?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome opportunity! Does the intern have to be in your area or can the work be done via email, phone etc?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The internship is remote--you do not need to live in NYC.

    ReplyDelete